Saturday, January 31, 2015

White broad, Sable Nehme, with a 38 revolver rescues camel jockey boyfriend from burglaring Black thugs - A news story with diversity!

An attempted robbery at an apartment near the University of Central Florida in Orlando Tuesday afternoon was thwarted when the female victim sent the colored suspects fleeing after she pulled her own gun on them.

Nour Skargee was in the living room of his apartment when he heard a quick, loud knock at the door just before 5 p.m. He said he looked through the peephole and noticed a man outside with his head hanging down.

Skargee cracked open the door slightly to see what the man needed, and it was then that him and a second suspect forced their way inside. The next thing Skargee knew, he had a gun put to his head.
“He grabbed me by the throat. He took me a little further into the living room and pushed me down and said, ‘Don’t move. Just stay down,’” he told reporters.

Skargee’s live-in girlfriend, Sable Nehme, was in a back bedroom when the incident unfolded.
“When I heard the voices, I looked outside and saw him on the ground,” Nehme said. “I thought ‘Oh my God, I need to get my gun.’”

But when the suspects realized she was in the apartment too, their focus moved to her.
“They said, ‘We’re gonna kill your girl,’” Skargee recalled. “That’s when I lost hope.”
But Nehme had a plan of her own, and it included a .38 revolver that her dad had previously purchased for her for protection.[…]

Police used K-9 units and helicopters to search the area for the suspects, who were only described as two black males in their early 20s, but the search was eventually called off and the suspects are still at large.

As lawmakers push for concealed carry on college campuses, authorities said Tuesday’s incident was one of several recent robberies near the university. However, they’re unsure if the two suspects are the same ones responsible for the other robberies

No comments:

Post a Comment